Saturday, May 21, 2011

Louis Vuitton City Guide 2010 New York



When I saw this amazing video on You Tube i knew i had to post it on my blog..It's the City Guide from Louis Vuitton.It's about New York one of my favorite cities in the world..Sadly I haven't had the chance to visit New York but I hope that I will in the future..Louis Vuitton has made such videos for another cities ,too.If you like you can take a look here  http://www.louisvuitton.com/uk/flash/index.jsp?direct1=home_entry_gb

P.S:I'm really sorry about the lack of posts but I'm in the middle of my school exams and my free time is limited.After finishing my exams I will try to post everyday!I promise!

                                                                Kisses ,
                                                                Elli !

No comments:

Post a Comment