Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Beige"










We had a big party at our house yesterday,but I found time to make some pictures for the blog.It is not the best quality cause they were taken with my phone but I hope you enjoy them!!

Beige is one of my favorite colors because it's really classy and can be combined with every color!With my beige zara shorts I chose a white lace shirt,a golden chain and beige high heels to finish the outfit!So,what do you think?

Shorts:Zara
Shoes:Tosca Blu
Necklace:Alexi Andriotti
Shirt:Aggresive

2 comments:

  1. i love your outfit! so simple and cute.. your blog is really great!! i love the editorial you posted from vogue hellas. =)

    xoxo - christina
    www.fashionstamina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much!It really means a lot to me !

    ReplyDelete